I was challenged on Facebook to list 10 books that have impacted me in some way… So here you go, in no particular order.
1. The Giver – by Lois Lowry
2. The Crystal Singer (series) – by Anne McCaffrey
3. The Dresden Files (series) – by Jim Butcher
4. Red Rising (soon to be trilogy!) – by Pierce Brown
5. Gentleman Bastard (series) – by Scott Lynch
6. The Giving Tree – by Shel Silverstein
7. Garden Spells – by Sarah Addison Allen
8. Pride and Prejudice – by Jane Austen
9. The Art of Racing in the Rain – by Garth Stein
10. Written in Red (The Others series) – by Anne Bishop
And I’m cheating because I can’t just pick 10!
11. The Great Gatsby – by F. Scott Fitzgerald
12. Gone with the Wind – by Margaret Mitchell